Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Waitin on pieces and parts!

Ok.... So it took waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long to decide on the three parts to purchase to allow me to sit my tush on my fancy Niner frame. Too bad I don't have any wheels spec'ed out yet. Here are the items I have purchased, and awaiting to arrive soooooooooooon....



Easton EC70 carbon seatpost... I love the silver look for the portion that attaches to the saddle. Come on Mr. Postman... bring me my seatpost please!!!!



Intense Sacred Heart Saddle with TI rails.... I love the look, shape, stitching, and colors of this sucker! It took me a long time to decide what saddle to go with. I know intense made the spider saddle, which was notorious for being uncomfortable - but light. I thought I would try this saddle out..


The final puchase awaiting arrival is my Hope seatpost clamp - Silver.... I Hope (pun intended - Hope clamp, get it?) to post assembled pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home