Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Insidious Intent

I wanted only to try to live in accord with the promptings which came from my true self.
Why was that so very difficult?

To plagiarize a good friend www.livejournal.com/users/beardofbees (enjoy), and share my mood (which you could just ascertain from tone and context of my ramblings) and other tangibles…
Mood: Cain, Not Abel
Song: Swing Life Away – Rise against
Wine: Firesteed Pinot Noir


June 24th – 25th I spent in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek. Rode Fort Custer Biking Trial (red trail for roller coaster atmosphere – and green trail for two fun downhill sections where you rocket through a creek bed). On the way home, I stopped off at Grand River (Burchfield) in East Lansing and rode a hell of a fun trail for the first time. Highly recommend!

Due to my stupid loyalty at a job I hate, I have to delay my trip to bike in WI and MN… FUCK!
I am now leaving 5 days later that I want… I know if I tried to brainwash myself into “screw it, im going anyway” – I wouldn’t be able to NOT think about how I should be at work. Whas up with that? I find myself being angry at those who have no loyalty and look out for just themselves. I want to be like that…Cant bring myself to it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home