Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Smatter: To babble of things you know nothing about

Dear Friend:-
If I was sure of thee, sure of thy capacity, sure to match my mood with thine, I should never think again of trifles, in relation to thy comings and goings. I am not very wise: my moods are quite attainable: and I respect thy genius: it is to me as yet unfathomed; yet dare I not presume in thee a perfect intelligence of me, and so thou art to me a delicious torment. Thine ever, or never.

My alpha blog... The beginning....First glass of wine for the night, and the first blog of my life (no worries, I won't break into song - on the first blog anyways)...

So, what brings you here?

More than likely, you are here because we are friends (I chide society, I embrace solitude, and yet I am not so ungrateful as not to see the wise, the lovely, and the noble-minded, as from time to time they pass my gate). It is an honour. Thanks for checking in - I am sure it is not easy being my friend (I do not wish to treat friends daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost work, but the solidest things we know). I get tired, and I get cranky - but mostly I want to have fun.

If you are here because of some random happenstance... I won't be offended to not see you again. Thanks for stopping in, and have a great life. If you choose to check up every once in a while, let me splain some of my bad habits...
1. I have good intentions, but probably won't update my Blog often.
2. I have a tendency to ramble (rumbling, bumbling, stumbling).
3. I am a lazy writer and usually type everything in lower case (I am trying to make a good
impression with my first blog - so it goes down hill from here).
4. I am an avid reader, and a lot of my writing will have borrowed text (reflected in italics).
I am lazy (see habit #3), and won't type who or where the quote is from. But, if you wish
to know - drop me a comment and I will do my best to remember and respond.


If you are here because your a friend of a friend....Humor our shared acquantance...You read my blog, and in my opinion are no longer obligated to visit. I respect you and probably have heard very good stories of you and a drunken stuper with our shared friend. Remember, friendship requires that rare personal bond with someone with whom you can be sincere and think aloud without fear. A person with whom you can drop all undergarments of dissimulation, courtesy, or second thought. Maybe someday we shall be friends - that would be great. A person can never have enough true friends. But now, and once again - you are welcome to, but not obligated to visit.

Well, I have spoken my convictions, and you are free to pass judgement (I warned you that I ramble).

Parting is such sweet sorrow


Good Morrow

Props:
-Chu, thanks for da computer help.
-Hawkiney - Proud of ya kid
-Here Kitty Kitty
-Good luck Lando
-Evil J - Bloggin aint that bad!
-Luker, its been too long
-MOM, HI MOM!!!