Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A couple hunnert

I went on a real nice bike ride from Sault St. Marie to Bremley this weekend. The overall ride ended up being just less than 30 miles. I really need to “up” the ante in regards to getting mileage under my belt. I will pass 200 miles pedaling on the way home from work today for total miles this summer on the road bike. I have additional mileage on the mountain bike, but haven’t been tracking that.

I need to swallow my pride and buy some good biker shorts. I have been ending up bow legged on the long distance rides. I have always been a baggy shorts fella…

I was finally able to hook up with the bike shop build. The BB, crank, headset, and fork have all been installed. I will provide pics as soon as possible. My computer access at home is fooked, so I am busting out this quick blog at work (which I don’t normally do)… Its just been too long since I posted. The new internet access is supposed to be installed at my house tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monte said...

dude, where was you today? we needed your mulin to pull us through the double head wind ride to Clare. That's another 70.

What's on for next Saturday am?

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home