Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am Jack's depression

Dang it!!!!! I just received and e-mail yesterday morning that the parts I previously posted are on a "short delay". Apparently the hope seatpost clamp is on backorder. Grrrrrrrrrrr.... My butt is pissed.



i am heading to a bike shop thursday to have some items installed on my bike that i purchased through the establishment (if everything shows up!). I talked to the owner, and the following parts are there and ready for install:



Crank Brothers TI Bottom Bracket:



This puppy looks wicked! I know ya aren't going to see it, but its important to have this Bracket to install:





The Crank Brothers Stainless Steel Crank! The bike shop owner that purchased this for me claims that he has it sitting in a glass case at the entrance, and everyone is going NUTS over it. I can't wait to see it in person. The owner also stated that it gets passed around to all the employees, and they are very envious of it! KICK BUTT! I ended up purchasing and trying this crank for a couple of reasons. First - I love Crank Brothers! I can't imagine a better or more reliable peddle. Second - i love how sick this crank looks! The stainless steel look is priceless! On to the deraillers!!!


the front derailler i am installing is the shimano 970 xtr:


and to match, i had to go with the shimano xtr rear derailler:

So... i should be all set for deraillers.

Thas it for this post, and the drivetrain of my niner bike that i hope to install this thursday... tune in for next time, when i spec out the headset and fork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home