Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

T minus one day

I received word that my internet ordered parts are to arrive tomorrow (i.e. seatpost, clamp, and saddle). I ended up having to switch from a Hope Seatpost Clamp to a Salsa version. Still silver in color. no worries. I won't have to look at a "naked" bike frame anymore!

I am still waiting on a "Chris King" headset to truck to a bike shop to get the other items installed that I posted earlier (i.e. BB, Crank, Front and Rear Derailler). The headset is supposed to arrive Tuesday, July 10th. Here is a pic (i am getting the silver one)

I am planning on riding Burchfield Trail tomorrow, which is located in Holt, Michigan (basically Lansing). Going to pound on the ole Trek 4500. The Trek i own weighs in at 34 pounds, but it really doesn't owe me anything. I have put that thing through some SERIOUS abuse.

Stay tuned.. Bike Pics to get posted hopefully this weekend!

-wino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home