Michigan Mountain Biking fella who has a fancy to drink red wine.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Get a handle on it

I just received the set of handlebars I purchased for my Niner bike. I had a tough time deciding between carbon fiber, or going with a more durable material. I ended up going with Scandium.

Why?

I abuse the heck outta my handlebars. It just took me one glance on my super heavy Bontragger handle bars on my Trek 4500 bike. They are bashed to crap! So... I was surfing the net, and ended up finding a screaming deal on the Easton DH Scandium Riser Bar. Here is a pic:



I don't like all the "ads" on the handlebars, but the silver color is kick ass...
Heavier than carbon fiber, but shouldn't leave me stranded.

I need some "wheels" to be able to attach the deraillers, and size up a stem for the handlebars - along with cutting the fork down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bikini Weeno, here's to hoping your tain't ain't soft on August 30th, rough riders rock!

Check this here link from your favorite wine maker, gonna have to scoop this discy in October!

https://store.puscifer.com/frameset.html

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home